Yesterday I turned 29 and I have it on very good authority that my thirties will be even better so while I'm still in my twenties, I'd like to wring out one more year of goodness! I like to think I've done a lot of cool stuff like swimming along the Great Barrier Reef, riding a (very tame, lol) elephant, and backpacking through a foreign country, but there are a ton of things I still want to do. Years ago I started a journal of sorts. It's full of random musings, pictures, letters from when hubby was overseas, stuff like that. It's also got a list of things I want to do before I die and I was going to pull it out and see what I've done so far. Sadly it's packed and I'm not digging through a dozen taped boxes to find it. Soooooo, I decided to do a new list. And if I've actually written it down, I'm much more likely to do it. Here are some things I'd like to do before I turn 30. In a year I'm going to check back and see what I've actually done.
1. Learn how to make 3 new dishes from different nationalities other than my own.
2. Visit Scotland.
3. Go Skydiving. Skydiving? Just kidding. I think I'd wet my pants and seriously why would I jump out of a perfectly good plane? No thanks.
3. Work up to biking 20 miles without keeling over.
4. Start taking either a kickboxing or belly dancing class. Something to mix it up.
5. Meet my Canadian CP in person!
6. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Since I'll be living semi-close to there by then, I better cross this one off my list!
7. Get another tattoo.
And that's my list! Anyone have anything cool and doable they think would be fun to add? Or do you have a list of your own? Stuff you'd like to do before you die or turn a certain age? Please share!