I'm blogging today due to my spotty internet from the heavy rains Texas had a few days ago.
Cowboy of the Night has been nominated in the best erotic paranormal romance category at REC-Romance Erotic Connection.
I'd love your vote.
Here's the link: http://recconnection.webs.com/vote.htm
Tips for surviving the month of November:
1. You can't do it all, so delegate.
2. Give little ones easy things to do so they can feel more involved with the holiday season. Example: Let them design placement cards for the table.
3. Use your kid's art for your holiday cards to family and friends.
4. Add a new holiday dish or tradition.
5. Remember those in your circle of friends without family close or have no family at all.
6. Don't forget to stock up on freezer bags.
7. Consider ordering the meal ready made. Just heat and eat.
8. Take your vitamins, especially Vitamin C. The extra stress and all the people may wear your system down.
9. Do something just for yourself.
10. Be thankful and grateful for whatever you have.